Visa: Visa Application
To apply for a visa to enter Indonesia, participants could visit the Indonesian Embassy or apply via travel agency.
To view the requirements for visa application, please visit: http://www.kemlu.go.id/Pages/ServiceDisplay.aspx?IDP=7&l=en
Other information is available at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visa_policy_of_Indonesia
Indonesian Diplomatic and Official Visa Information
- Applicants recent photograph, 2 (two) color, size 4×6 cm photographs;
- Diplomatic or service/ official passport valid for at least 6 (six) months on the date of entry;
- Diplomatic Note explaining his/her diplomatic assignment (for diplomatic visa) or official assignment (for service/ official visa).
- Application for visa for foreign experts under technical cooperation must enclose letter of approval from State Secretary of the Republic of Indonesia.
Visa on Arrival to Indonesia
In accordance with the Regulation of Ministry of Law and Human Rights of the Republic of Indonesia No. M. HH-01.GR-01.06 year dated 12 January 2010 , citizens from 62 countries and 1 region are eligible for applying a Visa on Arrival (VOA).
This visa can be obtained directly when you arrive at certain airports and seaports in Indonesia, regardless of the purpose of your visit (Business, Tourist, Social-Cultural).
Visa on Arrival is neither a work visa nor a visit visa. Therefore, it can not be extended or converted into another immigration permit. The maximum stay permitted is thirty (30) days and could be extended (one time) for a maximum thirty (30) days
The general requirements for visa on arrival are:
The applicants passport must be valid for at least 6 (six) months from the date of entry.
Round-trip airplane ticket.
– Up to 7 (seven) days: US$ 10
– Up to 30 (thirty) days: US$ 25.
Countries that may apply for a Visa on Arrival:
13. Czech Republic
41. New Zealand
48. Republic of Korea
51. Saudi Arabia
54. South Africa
59. Timor Leste
62. United Arab Emirates
63. United Kingdom
64. United States of America
Free Visa for Short Visit (BVKS)
Based on Presidential Regulation of the Republic of Indonesia No. 16/ 2008 on the Second Changing of Presidential Decision No. 18/ 2003, there are 12 countries which accepted by Free Visa for Short Visit (BVKS).
- Brunei Darussalam
- Hong Kong SAR (Special Administration Region)
- Macao SAR
We advise participants to apply for a visa before departing to Indonesia